1. What is the consultation or estimate process? After filling out the contact form we will set up an appointment to discuss the scope of your project. One of our landscape professionals will spend the appropriate time on site to prepare a complete proposal and design in timely manner. Depending on the size of your project, the process can be as simple as a price or a complete design build proposal with a rendering of the final product.
2. What are the components of an irrigation system? A properly installed irrigation system is designed appropriately, buried at the correct depth for the temperature zone, and wired with waterproof electrical connections. A rain or soil moisture sensor will be included and wired to the controller.
3. What is your warranty on irrigation systems? Three year warranty on all parts and labor.
4. What is your warranty on plant material? A one year replacement warranty comes with all new plantings given proper irrigation is present.
5. What does it mean to be a Rainbird Select Contractor? TLC adheres to a strict code of ethics, in keeping with the highest standards of professionalism we continuously meet licensing and insurance standards, respond to job leads immediately, prompt to sales and service calls, present a professional image on company vehicles and crew members, treat customers with respect, provide thorough proposals, install quality systems in accordance with local codes and conduct all business deals in an ethical manner.
6. What licenses and accreditation's do you have? In 2009 TLC was recognized with the "Best of Business" award from the Small Business Commerce Association in the landscape service category. TLC is a member of the (IA) Irrigation Association, the (TNLA) Tennessee Nursery & Landscape Association), is an (LLP) Limited Licensed Plumber and holds an annual Landscaper Certificate through the Department of Agriculture.
7. Does TLC install sod? Yes, we install quality cool season turf grasses such as fescue and thermal blue grass. We also deliver and install warm season turf such as bermuda and zyoisa.
8. Does TLC install trees? Yes, we install all types and sizes of trees, shrubs, perennials, ground covers, annuals, and ornamental grasses.
9. Can you help with drainage around my house? Yes, water in the crawl space or under the slab can lead to many unwanted problems including mold, musty smells, compromised foundations, cracks and settling. TLC can develop a plan to direct water away from the foundation through down spout redirection, catch basins, grading and resloping. Sump pump installation should be a last resort, we stop water from entering the foundation in the first place.
10. Does TLC perform background checks on employees? Yes, TLC performs criminal background checks, DMV record checks and social secutity verification on each potential employee. Through a comprehensive hiring process TLC has enjoyed low turn over rates which result in an experienced, long term worker on your jobsite.
11. Does TLC service residential and commercial accounts? Yes, we service all of Williamson County and have developed lasting relationships with residential and commercial clients.